5506 Queensbury Road
5506 Queensbury Road
Listed Price: $464,500
Note: All Room Dimensions Are Approximate:
Living Room: 20’2” x 16’4” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail. Masonry fireplace with brick hearth and surround. Mantel. Door to sun room.
Dining Room: 12’6” x 12’ Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings.
Family Room: 16’2” x 13’9” Carpeting. Crown mouldings. Antique heart of pine paneled walls. Built-in bookcases. Built-in wet bar with stainless sink. Door to deck area.
Kitchen: 11’3” x 7’6” Updated. Corian counter tops. Stainless sink with In-sink-erator disposal. Glass front cabinetry above sink. GE refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser on door. KitchenAid dishwasher. GE electric stove/oven. Built-in GE microwave.
Breakfast Room: 11’4” x 9’7” Vaulted ceiling with skylights. Corner Corian topped table. Ceiling fan with light. Recessed lighting. Exterior door to rear yard.
Powder Room: Vanity with cabinetry below.
Sunroom: 19’ x 10’3” Ceramic flooring. Two ceiling fans with lighting. Glass transom over rear sliding door leading to deck area. Electric heat.
Rear Hallway: Coat closet. Pantry. Stairway to basement area.
Master Bedroom: 19’2” x 13’11” (irregular) Hardwood flooring. Two double closets.
Master Bath: Ceramic flooring. Vanity with cabinetry and drawers. Large shower with seat. Recessed lighting.
Bedroom #2: 14’6” x 12’3” Hardwood flooring. Closet.
Bedroom #3: 12’3” x 11’5” Hardwood flooring. Walk-in closet with linen storage. Door to walk-up attic area.
Bedroom #4: 9’ x 8’2” Hardwood flooring. Closet.
Hall Bath: Ceramic flooring and surround. Pedestal sink. Tub/shower with ceramic surround. Shutters. Linen closet in hallway.
Basement: Note: Kenmore washer and dryer to convey.
Playroom: 19’10” x 13’5”
Attic: Walk-up. Storage.
- Brick and slate construction
- Large deck with built-in seating
- Hardwood flooring on 1st and 2nd levels
- Additions include family room, breakfast room and master suite
- Lower level playroom with half bath
Pertinent Neighborhood Information:
- Within walking distance of the Shops at Libbie and Grove, St. Catherine’s, St. Christopher’s, and St. Bridget’s Schools
- Located near post office, library, the Country Club of Virginia, and the University of Richmond
- Within minutes of major highways and transportation centers
- Convenient to the downtown areas, Carytown, cultural and educational centers, and museums
- Within easy access of Richmond’s finest dining and shopping
- Mary Munford Elementary
- Albert Hill Middle School
- Thomas Jefferson High School
Private and parochial:
- River Road Baptist Pre-School
- St. Catherine’s (Pre-K through 12)
- St. Christopher’s (Pre-K through 12)
- Collegiate (Pre-K through 12)
- Trinity Episcopal (8-12)
- St. Bridget’s
- The Steward School (K-12)
School districts are subject to change without notice. Please verify with the Department of Education.
Table of Facts:
Legal Description: Glenburnie PT1 and PT of easement
Date of Construction: 1937
Square Footage: 2684 square feet per appraisal and measurement: 2339 in primary house + 345 in finished basement areas . (Prospective purchasers and/or their agents should confirm data)
Roofing: Slate and fiberglass shingles
Heating: 2-zone oil hot water
Cooling: Window units
Electrical: Circuit breakers
Domestic Hot Water Supply: 50-gallon electric
Water supply: Public
Sewage Disposal: Public
Lynn Bugg Pritchard, Associate Broker, GRI,
Joyner Fine Properties 804-864-0301
E-Mail: [email protected]
All information contained herein is believed to be correct,
but a prospective purchaser should not rely on its accuracy in making a purchase
decision. no warranty is intended, expressed or implied. Persons interested
in this property should consult their own authorities before making a purchase
decision. All measurements are approximate and should be verified by
any prospective purchaser. School information is as provided by local
municipal authorities, is subject to change, and should be confirmed by any