4710 Kensington Avenue
4710 Kensington Avenue
Listed Price: $324,500
Note: All Room Dimensions Are Approximate:
Entrance: 10’8” x 6’6” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Coat closet.
Living Room: 21’1” x 11’3” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail. Masonry fireplace with raised brick hearth, surround and chimney breast. Built-in shelving with mirrored back.
Dining Room: 11’5” x 10’4” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail with picture mouldings below. Chandelier.
Kitchen: 18’3” x 10’2” Brand new kitchen floor! Opens directly into adjoining family room! Ceramic countertops with breakfast bar. Ample maple cabinetry. Whirlpool electric stove/oven. Kenmore dishwasher. ISE disposal. Rear staircase. Large opening into family room. Kenmore refrigerator/freezer with ice maker to convey.
Family room: 17’ x 11’5” Hardwood flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Built-in shelving with cabinetry below. Built-in wet bar with gooseneck faucet and glass shelving above. Lighting above bookcases. Ceiling fan with light. New vinyl arched windows overlooking large rear deck and yard. Exterior door to deck and rear yard.
Powder Room: Vanity with cabinetry below.
Laundry Room: Washer/dryer connections. Built-in cabinetry.
Second Level: Brand new carpeting!
Upper Hallway: Linen closet. Pull-down attic access with new pull-down staircase.
Master Bedroom: 18’ x 10’11” Carpeting. Ceiling fan with light. Walk-in closet.
Master Bath: Vanity with cabinetry below. Shower.
Bedroom #2: 11’5” x 10’ Carpeting. Double closet. Blinds
Bedroom #3: 11’5” x 10’4” Carpeting. Double closet. Blinds.
Full Bath: Vanity with cabinetry below. Tub/shower. Medicine cabinet with mirror.
- Hardboard siding with shutters
- Large fenced rear yard with alley access
- Storage shed (which shall convey in “as-is” condition)
- Large rear deck
Pertinent Neighborhood Information:
- Within a short distance of the Shops at Libbie and Grove, St. Catherine’s, St. Christopher’s, and St. Bridget’s Schools
- Located near post office, library, the Country Club of Virginia, and the University of Richmond
- Within minutes of major highways and transportation center
- Convenient to the downtown areas, Carytown, cultural and educational centers, and museums
- Within easy access of Richmond’s finest dining and shopping
- Mary Munford Elementary School
- Albert Hill Middle School
- Thomas Jefferson High School
Private and parochial:
- River Road Baptist Pre-School
- St. Catherine’s (Pre-K through 12)
- St. Christopher’s (Pre-K through 12)
- Collegiate (Pre-K through 12)
- Trinity Episcopal (8-12)
- St. Michael’s School (K-7)
- St. Bridget’s (K-8)
- St. Gertrude’s High School
- Benedictine High School
- The Steward School (K-12)
School districts are subject to change without notice. Please verify with the Department of Education
Table of Facts:
Legal Description: Colonial Place Annex L22-23 B3 50.00X135.00
Date of Construction: 1986
Square Footage: 1,790 square feet per City of Richmond. (Prospective purchasers and/or their agents should confirm data)
Roofing: Composition. New in March of 2004
HVAC: New York Affinity 13 Seer unit installed April of 2006. Ducts cleaned during installation.
Cooling: Central air
Electrical: 200-amp circuit breaker
Domestic Hot Water Supply: 50-gallon water heater with automatic water shut-off valve. New in November of 2005
Water supply: Public
Sewage Disposal: Public
Taxes: $4,067. (2006)
Note: Property is currently covered by Mutual Assurance of Virginia
Availability: 30 to 60 days
Lynn Bugg Pritchard, Associate Broker, GRI, CRS
Joyner Fine Properties 804-864-0301
E-Mail: [email protected]
All information contained herein is believed to
be correct, but a prospective purchaser should
not rely on its accuracy
a purchase decision. no
warranty is intended, expressed or implied. Persons interested in this property
should consult their own authorities before making a purchase decision. All
measurements are approximate and should be verified by any prospective purchaser. School
information is as provided by local municipal
authorities, is subject to change, and should
be confirmed by any