4115 Stuart Avenue
4115 Stuart Avenue
Malvern Avenue Area
Listed Price: $359,500
Note: All Room Dimensions Are Approximate:
Living Room: 17’6” x 12’ Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Fireplace with brick hearth and surround and gas logs. Door to screened porch.
Dining Room: 12’ x 11’10” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail. Chandelier.
Kitchen: 12’ x 9’6” (irregular) Hardwood flooring. Freshly updated. Generous cabinetry. Corner double stainless sink with In-Sink-Erator disposal. GE dishwasher. Hotpoint gas stove with oven. GE built-in microwave. Pantry. Track lighting. Exterior door to rear yard.
Study/Office: 10’ x 9’2” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Paneled walls.
Center Hall: 7’ x 6’4” Hardwood flooring. Chair rail. Turned staircase to second level.
Screened Porch: 14’6” x 9” Ceiling fan with light. Screen door to rear brick patio.
Upper Hallway: Hardwood flooring. Linen closet. Access to pull-down attic.
Master Bedroom: 13’4” x 12’9” Hardwood flooring. Closet.
Master Bath: Ceramic flooring and surround. Shower with ceramic surround. New pedestal sink.
Bedroom #2: 12’8” x 12’ Hardwood flooring. Closet.
Hall Bath: Freshly updated. Ceramic flooring and surround. Tub/shower with ceramic surround. Pedestal sink.
Bedroom #3: 10’ x 9’10” Hardwood flooring. Closet.
Pull-Down Attic Access: Wonderful storage
Family Room or Playroom: 21’ x 11’3” Freshly painted walls and new carpeting.
Laundry Room/Bar/Storage Area: Washer/dryer hookups. Toilet. Stainless sink.
Garage: 2-car Note: Will convey in “as-is” condition.
- Brick and slate construction
- Freshly painted
- Alley access to garage
- Brick patio
- Gorgeous mature perennial gardens
- Enormous double garage (conveys “as-is”)
- Prime location in Westhampton
- Updated and freshly redecorated interiors
Pertinent Neighborhood Information:
- Within a short distance of the Shops at Libbie and Grove, St. Catherine’s, St. Christopher’s, and St. Bridget’s Schools
- Located near post office, library, the Country Club of Virginia, and the University of Richmond
- Within minutes of major highways and transportation centers
- Convenient to the downtown areas, Carytown, cultural and educational centers, and museums
- Within easy access of Richmond’s finest dining and shopping
Mary Munford Elementary
Albert Hill Middle School
Thomas Jefferson High School
Private and parochial:
- River Road Baptist Pre-School
- St. Catherine’s (Pre-K through 12)
- St. Christopher’s (Pre-K through 12)
- Collegiate (Pre-K through 12)
- Trinity Episcopal (8-12)
- St. Bridget’s
- The Steward School (K-12)
Table of Facts:
Legal Description: Grove Ave. Crest L17 PT 18 B5
Date of Construction: 1945
Square Footage: 1846 square feet: per City of Richmond tax record: 1510 on two primary levels and 448 in lower level, of which approximately 75% is estimated as finished. (Prospective purchasers and/or their agents should confirm data)
Heating: Gas furnace
Cooling: Central air
Electrical: Circuit breakers
Domestic Hot Water Supply: 50-gallon gas water heater
Water supply: Public
Sewage Disposal: Public
Availability: Sellers prefer 30-day closing
Lynn Bugg Pritchard, Associate Broker, GRI,
Joyner Fine Properties 804-864-0301
E-Mail: [email protected]
All information contained herein is believed to be correct,
but a prospective purchaser should not rely on its accuracy in making a purchase
decision. no warranty is intended, expressed or implied. Persons interested
in this property should consult their own authorities before making a purchase
decision. All measurements are approximate and should be verified by
any prospective purchaser. School information is as provided by local
municipal authorities, is subject to change, and should be confirmed by any