202 Wakefield Road
202 Wakefield Road
in Windsor Farms
Listed Price: $1,195,000
Note: All Room Dimensions Are Approximate:
Entrance: 11’2” x 8’4” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail. Turned staircase to 2nd level. Note: Light fixture in entry does not convey. Arched doorway to den area. Entry to living room and dining room. Hallway with closet to den.
Living Room: 24’9” x 14’ Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Masonry fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Wainscoted chimney breast. Built-in arched book shelving with cabinetry below. Double doors to office.
Office or Study: 13’10” x 11’6” Hardwood flooring. Ceiling fan.
Dining Room: 14’5” x 14’2” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Chair rail. Oversized doorway to family room.
“Guest” Powder Room: Pedestal sink.
Den: 17’9” x 14’3” Hardwood flooring. Crown mouldings. Paneled walls. Corner masonry fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Built-in book shelving. Ceiling fan.
Family Room: 21’7” x 17’4” Hardwood flooring. Multiple arched windows overlooking beautiful views over gardens to the rear. Built-in entertainment center and book shelving with cabinetry below. French doors to large deck with built-in seating. Built-in speakers. Recessed lighting.
Kitchen: 14’6” x 11’5” Fully updated! Crown mouldings Corian countertops with large sink. Large double window overlooking rear gardens. Generous white cabinetry. Built-in book shelving. KitchenAid dishwasher. GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. GE built-in convection microwave. GE electric range/oven. Recessed lighting. Built-in speakers. Pocket door to family room.
Breakfast Room: 13’3” x 11’7” Crown moulding. Wet bar area with additional cabinetry. KitchenAid ice maker. Entrance to mud room.
Mud Room: 9’10” x 7’8” Ceramic flooring. Crown moulding. Closet. Exterior door to rear. Entrance to two-car garage. Powder room.
“Children’s” Powder Room: Vanity with cabinetry below.
Family Gathering Area: 16’9” x 11 Entrance to bedrooms. Linen closet in upper hallway. Pull-down attic access.
Master Bedroom: 20’10” x 20’7” + alcoves Carpeting over hardwood flooring. Ceiling fan. Storage area under eaves. Entrance to spacious dressing area with two closets plus a large walk-in closet.
Master Bath: Ceramic flooring. Ceramic shower with seat. Double vanity with cabinetry below. Two built-in medicine cabinets. Plantation shutters.
Bedroom #2: 15’6” x 12’ Hardwood flooring. Double closet. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom #3: 15’2” x 13’7” Hardwood flooring. Double closet. Ceiling fan.
Full Hall Bath: Ceramic flooring. Vanity with cabinetry below. Tub/shower with ceramic surround. Built-in medicine cabinet.
Bedroom #4: 15’6” x 12’” Hardwood flooring. Double closet. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom #5: 16’10” x 14’ Hardwood flooring. Double closet. Ceiling fan. Storage under eaves.
Full Hall Bath: Ceramic flooring. Vanity with two sinks and cabinetry below. Large ceramic shower. Linen closet
Laundry Room: Ceramic flooring. Built-in cabinetry. Washer/dryer connections.
Playroom: 25’10” x 24’2” Carpeting. Paneled walls. Masonry fireplace with brick hearth and surround. Built-in cabinets. Built-in speakers. Entrance to large utility area with half bath.
Utility Room: Huge utility room with endless storage and a workshop area. Half-bath. Doorway to exterior (through deck trapdoor).
- Brick and slate construction
- Paved driveway with generous off-street parking
- 2-car attached garage
- 12-zone irrigation system
- Outside access to basement hidden under deck with trap door
- Located in desirable Windsor Farms neighborhood
- City of Richmond Tax Abatement Program (10 years remaining)
- Spectacular deep and wide .75-acre private lot
- 5 large bedrooms and three full baths on second floor
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- 2 powder rooms + lower level half-bath
- Whole house cable network in all family gathering areas and bedrooms
- Central stereo network with speakers (with volume controls) in kitchen, den, family room, basement, and on deck
- Surround sound in family room
- Finished family room in lower level
- Large utility/workshop area in lower level
- Basement waterproofed by B-Dry (lifetime warranty conveys with property)
- HVAC unit for primary level new in 1/06
- 2-car attached garage
Pertinent Neighborhood Information:
- Located in Richmond’s beautiful Windsor Farms area near the Country Club of Virginia and the historic James River
- Within minutes of major highways, bridges and transportation centers
- Convenient to all downtown areas, Carytown, the Shops at Libbie and Grove, cultural and educational centers (particularly Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond) and museums
- Easy access to Richmond’s finest dining and shopping
- Located near St. Catherine’s, St. Christopher’s and St. Bridget’s Schools and within easy access of Collegiate School
- Mary Munford Elementary School
- Albert Hill Middle School
- Thomas Jefferson High School
Private and parochial:
- River Road Baptist Pre-School
- St. Catherine’s (Pre-K through 12)
- St. Christopher’s (Pre-K through 12)
- Collegiate (Pre-K through 12)
- Trinity Episcopal (8-12)
- St. Michael’s School (K-7)
- St. Bridget’s (K-8)
- St. Gertrude’s High School
- Benedictine High School
- The Steward School (K-12)
School districts are subject to change without notice.
Please verify with the Department of Education.
Table of Facts:
Legal Description: Windsor Farms Lot 5 Block 41
Date of Construction: 1950
Square Footage: 5190 finished square feet per appraiser’s measurement, including 738 finished square feet in lower level (Prospective purchasers and/or their agents should confirm data)
Heating: 2-zone gas forced air
Cooling: 2-zone central air
Electrical: Circuit breakers
Domestic Hot Water Supply: 55-gallon gas + 45-gallon gas water heaters
Water supply: Public
Sewage Disposal: Public
Taxes: $11,375 (less tax abatement credit amounting to $4902 in 2006) = $6473 in 2006
Availability: Seller prefers to close on January 15, 2007
Lynn Bugg Pritchard, Associate Broker, GRI, CRS
Joyner Fine Properties 804-864-0301
E-Mail: [email protected]
All information contained herein is believed to
be correct, but a prospective purchaser should
not rely on its accuracy
a purchase decision. no
warranty is intended, expressed or implied. Persons interested in this property
should consult their own authorities before making a purchase decision. All
measurements are approximate and should be verified by any prospective purchaser. School
information is as provided by local municipal
authorities, is subject to change, and should
be confirmed by any